Organizing for 2024 at the command line
Yes, you can use the power of the command line to help you to get ready for 2024. What I wanted was to make a file with all of the months in a few places (My overall schedule, Bills and Financial and such). I did it with one command! Let me walk you through it.
Here are the steps:
- I went into my home directory and then into Documents.
- I made a new directory named 2024
- Here is the “magic command” to create directories for all the months at once
- With a simple ls command we can see that they are all there!
- I can copy the directory anywhere I need it.
You can see more Linux One Liners – Here!
I found a great site that helps break down complex commands like the ones I use that you will love – Explain Shell